- Allow setup script to get credentials from flags - Add Dockerfile and docker_entrypoint - Edit README for forked version
Feed2Toot Docker is a fork of chaica/feed2toot that allows for simple deployment over Docker. In the future I'll try to add other useful features.
With Docker Compose:
version: '3' services: feed2toot: image: gitea.massivebox.net/massivebox/feed2toot-docker:latest environment: - USERNAMEfirstname.lastname@example.org - PASSWORD=samplepassword - INSTANCE=https://sampleinstance.url restart: always volumes: - ./data:/data
Insert your full username (including the part with your homeserver's address), password and instance URL where required.
You also need to create a working
feed2toot.ini in the
./data folder. See the upstream docs for the guide.
After the first successful run, you can remove the entire
environment block if you want, however, if you delete and re-create the container, you will need to put it back.
The following links and addresses are the upstream developers'. I don't want donations for this project, but I encourage you to donate to them.
- BTC: 1AW12Zw93rx4NzWn5evcG7RNNEM2RSLmAC
- XMR: 43GGv8KzVhxehv832FWPTF7FSVuWjuBarFd17QP163uxMaFyoqwmDf1aiRtS5jWgCiRsi73yqedNJJ6V1La2joznKHGAhDi
- MassiveBox email@example.com
- Carl Chenet firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antoine Beaupré email@example.com
- First developed by Todd Eddy
This software comes under the terms of the GPLv3+. Previously under MIT license. See the LICENSE file for the complete text of the license.